Friday, September 25, 2015

HELLO THERE!

Hello there, I'm Stella! This is my reading blog! I'm into most types of fiction, fantasy and sci-fi I HATE NON-FICTION  WITH A BURNING RAGE AND I HATE HISTORICAL FICTION! I'll be posting about my reading regularly on the blog, I hope you enjoy!

 I usually read a lot, but over the summer I didn't read too much. I read Edgar Allen Poe which I really liked, my favorite had to be "The Black Cat" and "The Tale Tale Heart", which are both gory stories of men going insane and resulting in murder. I also tried to read The Geography Of You and Me, a story of two teens who meet in an elevator and fall in love and continue to talk and meet up even as they move in different directions. But  I thought it was really stupid and that it tried to hard to be sweet and just ended up being all gooey and cliche. I also read the Percy Jackson series for the first time (I know I'm really late) and bought the entire series and am hoping to finish soon. Lots of my reading was done on the beach or somewhere outside which was a good change of scenery after ten months of sitting at a desk in school. I also started lots of books that I most unfortunately lost interest in and dropped like Hollow City, Moriarty, and Momo, and never found the interest to pick them up where i left off (oops).

Thanks for reading! I hope my reading didn't bore you that much ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hello Stella,
    It's Kyndal from your table in Social Studies. I just thought I should say that I hate Non fiction as well and the books that you've read I have never heard of and will consider reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is "The Black Cat" worth reading? It sounds interesting! Murder books are so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very enthusiastic blog Stella! As I was reading, your personality really came through, and it LITERALLY (Rob Lowe voice) encouraged me to pickup and read the books you found interesting. (I have to say however, that non-fiction is pretty sweet. Try to read Steve Jobs if you can.)

    ReplyDelete